Monday, February 10, 2014

Board of AOBO

It was great seeing so many owners at the AOBO meeting this weekend.  There was a great turnout notwithstanding the terrible rainy (yet welcome) weather.

I wanted to advise everyone that there will an election at the May meeting to fill three seats on the AOBO Board of Directors as well as a separate election to fill the one-year term created by John James' resignation.

I would encourage owners to consider running for the Board of Directors.  If you aren't sure, running for the one year term is a perfect way to see what it'd be like being on the Board.

Marianne will be providing the details on the filing deadlines and I will post them as soon as I get them.

Be sure to start to make your plans for coming to Kauai for the meeting in May. The meeting should be held on May 5th in Kauai.  I will let you know of the details as soon as I get them.

Randy Danto Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment