Aloha Kiahuna owners,
I hope you are all well and looking forward to better times!
I realize that many of you will not be going to Kiahuna in November for the (virtual) meetings. Nevertheless, the AOBO Board is still going strong and needs interested and committed owners to participate.
So I am shamelessly soliciting owners who might be interested in running for our AOBO Board. This year we have 4 slots to be filled, including 3 three year terms and 1 one year term (it's actually only until the May election).
If you are even remotely interested in participating, or want to just get a feel for what being on the board involves, I highly encourage you to run.
Please contact me (randy@kiahuna39.com) or Marianne Thesken for more information on the requirements for submitting your name. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the other board members. Stay safe!
Mahalo,
Randy Danto Nordstrom
Vice President, AOBO
408-605-4495
No comments:
Post a Comment