Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thank you from Marie Tiraschi for donating to Kauai Charity Walk

Dear family and friends,
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for supporting my fundraising efforts towards the Kauai Charity Walk 2014. I was able to beat my last year’s efforts by almost $1000! I raised over $2200 and combined with the other fundraising efforts with my Kiahuna Plantation O’Hana (family), we raised over $5500! I could not have been such a help to the local non-profits on Kauai if it was not for all of your support and donations! I greatly appreciate it. I look forward to next year’s fundraising efforts, so yes, I will be asking for donations in Spring 2015 for those of you who budget for donations :)

I know that you might want to know where the money goes, so it goes to non-profits (501c3 status) on Kauai only. Some of the groups that receive the money are:
Kauai Hospice
Kauai Big Brothers and Sisters
PAL (Police group working with kids)
Kauai Humane Society
Art programs
Sport programs for kids
Music programs for kids

And these are just a few. The people of Kauai are always so gracious by the money that is raised for these charities and always come out onto the road to thank the walkers. 

Again, Mahalo Nui Oi for helping me raise these funds!

Cheers and love,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment