Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kauai Charity Walk

Here is a message from Marie Tiraschi regarding the charity walk she actively participates in during the May meeting.


Aloha Kiahuna Homeowners!
It is time to prepare for the Annual Kauai Charity Walk schedule in May, and, once
again, Judy Stupfel and I will be raising funds on behalf of the Kiahuna Plantation!
Judy and I have this little friendly competition to see who can raise the most money for
this event which benefits many, many charities on the island of Kauai. Judy will be
auctioning off a few of her beautiful Hawaiian quilts while I will be doing the walk.
Please support either one of us or both! We would love to beat our last year’s
fundraising of over $5000! This amount includes the fundraising efforts by our staff,
Judy and I.
If you plan on attending the May homeowner meetings in Kauai, you will find Judy with
her quilts nicely displayed or me with my hand out asking for money. You can either
donate using cash (what a novel idea) or by making a check out to “Kauai Charity
Walk.” Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards at this time.
You may run, you may hide, but I will find you! Save yourself the trouble and just have a
check/cash ready for our fundraising efforts.
Mahalo!
Marie Tiraschi

marie.tiraschi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment